Care to wear a team shirt in a team of the happiest people in the world? The international World Happiness Report has published the happiest countries in the world 2023, and Finland was again the happiest country in the world for the sixth time.
Finnos Oy is a Finnish high-tech company specializing in machine vision systems for sawmills. Our software solutions revolutionize the sawmill industry with modern and boundary-breaking technologies. We create artificial intelligence solutions that arouses international interest. Finnos Oy is the undisputed leader in scanning & AI technology for sawmills. Founded in 2016, Finnos has along the way received worldwide recognition for its activities, e.g. in 2019 in the final of the Startup World Cup held in San Francisco, where Finnos was selected among the top 12 from among more than 30,000 companies worldwide. Today, the company employs more than 100 professionals in four different countries.
We are looking for a product expert in North America to meet the needs of our local customers. As a Scanner Specialist, you work directly at the interface between the field/project and research and development work. Your role includes local support, technical troubleshooting and maintenance work in the field. Your job description might also include technical sales work related to the life cycle services.
The Scanner Specialist position and a new team shirt might be yours if
- you are self-initiative and active
- you are passionate about problem solving and customer service
- you have the passion to develop your own skills in a versatile way
- you like a mobile lifestyle
- you want to be part of a top team building efficiency and sustainable technologies and services
- you are familiar with sawmill industry processes
- you have technical skills (possibly work experience equivalent to training as a technician or engineer)
We offer you a full-time and permanent position as part of a multi-professional group of experts and a comprehensive orientation. You know - happiness requires active actions. Seize the opportunity and be in contact with us, and we'll talk more about salary and local organization of work after the orientation period.